Saturday, June 29, 2013

NEW STUFF ^_^

I usually just put my new purchases on my facebook albums...but...a friend told me to make a blogpost, so here it is...to showcase my Shopaholicism XP

But first, a quick review ;)
So, along w/ Lolita, I've been getting more into Cult Party Kei & i've been thinking of doing more Fairy kei ;)

Naturally, I needed to start expanding my wardrobe & accessories...& after seeing these cute bunny eared rings on as part of Pixielate's store...I really wanted one ^_^
Unfortunately, the currency exchange for Euope is too high of a difference, so I was bummed out... :/

And then, while checking out the lolita facebook sales...I came across a seller that had the same rings on their Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hysterickingdom...& they were located in the US ;D

The rings were super cheap, so I ended up buying 2 and after "Liking" the FB page, they were doing a promotion of getting $1 off a purchase...but I had just bought my items, so I commented saying I had seen the promo after I bought things...and then...the seller gave the promo to me anyways ^_^

I quickly messaged them saying thank you & I will definitely buy from this seller again XD
Shipping was pretty quick & just today I received my package, so...here's some pics:
 They came all wrapped up in a cute bag ;)
 And I even got 2 hairclips as a freebie ^_^ I actually really like wearing these ;)
 And then...MY RINGS ^_^ THEY'RE SOOOOO CUTE XDDD
And they're pretty big, but I love chunky rings & these are CUTE & PERFECT!!

And now...my other loot...from various sites, sales, etc... ;D

 First up: From the comm sales: A sweet Lolita Accessories Pack ^_^
Now, i'm NOT a fan of pink, but...something about that cute bunny scarf drew me to this pack & after trying everything on, I really LIKE IT ALL ^^

 But, I intend to wear these items for daily wear or for cult party or fairy kei ;D
 Next, after seeing countless blogs & tumblrs...i gave in and FINALLY bought the latest GLB ;D
I usually get it right after it comes out...but I was a little poor this time around, so I kept waiting...but then I couldn't take it anymore & ended up buying it from Fairytale Boutique ^_^

I'm REALLY glad this site exists b/c now I don't have to order it from Yesasia all the time...which takes forever to get to me...even after preordering...sigh...

And, just for fun, i added some chocomint fuzzy opera glasses b/c I always wanted to get one...i was surprised by how big they are, but I can't wait to use them in an outfit...they didn't have lavender, so I went with Multi, which is still a bit Pink-centric, but I like the mix of colors ;D
 Along with selling my items, I've done a few trades as well...& my latest was to get this AMAZING & my FIRST Putumayo item, which is actually a Dress & matching Bolero set ^_^

I wanted to do an even trade & even though the cost was a liiitle off...the seller was nice enough & added in the bolero, saying that they really should be together ^^
 And now, my Wishlist item purchases ^_^
I'm not a huge fan of Angelic Pretty, BUT! when I saw their new line of "Drink Me" items...inspired by Alice in Wonderland, of course...I NEEDED THE SOCKS XDD

And, luckily, I found a seller on the egl comm sales, so after saving up & selling some items, I decided to get a pair...or 2...originally, I only wanted gold, but...the black was calling to me ;D
Plus, I have an idea for the 2 ^^
AND LASTLY! THE EPIC FIND/PURCHASE ^_^
The much sought after BABY Heart Shaped Bag XD
When these appear on the comm sales, they sell out SUPER FAST...so, I thought I would just wait & take my chance on getting it either online or EVENTUALLY on the sales...

And then...I happened across someone selling one on Mbok for REALLY CHEAP O_O
Luckily, I had bought from mbok many times already, so after waiting till it was near the end of the auction...I put in my bid & deposit...& luckily...I GOT IT XDD

I've missed out on several auctions from "snipers" that appear right before the listing ends ;P
But I was soooo happy I managed to get this piece ^_^

It's also part of my "Inspired By Midori" obsession...that I will eventually get around to blogging about ;P

But anyways, I've been somewhat better, but I'm STILL buying some items & I have several things on reserve/hold/payment plan/etc...BUT! I intend to stop for a while...& instead SAVE UP for my trip to SF, where I can go to the ACTUAL LOLITA stores & buy items ^_^

2 comments: