I'm a little late in posting this, but "this week's" topic is Favorite Brand & I've changed my mind about my favorite many times, but I've finally decided on one...or 3 technically ;)
When I first got into the Lolita fashion, my all time favorite brand was
INNOCENT WORLD ;)
I fell in love with the designs while looking through my Gothic Lolita Bibles & dreamed of going to the store one day & trying on the dresses ;D
But...sadly, that brand was not meant to be...the fit is not that great for me now and I starting being drawn to lots of Prints more than simple classic pieces ;) BUT! I STILL Love Innocent World's
TEDDY BEAR PRINTS ^_^
I'm a huge fan of Teddy Bears, so I love how they have sooo many prints with teddy bears ;D
Sadly, I decided to sell a bunch of Teddy bear prints I had
accumulated: Museum Bear, Chocolate Teddy Bear & British Bear, but
I'm pretty happy with my 2nd IW print: Sweets Teddy Bear ^^
My Now small IW collection: IW Sweets Teddy Bear JSK w/ headbow I made to match (I used the free tote bag w/ the same print), Rose Lace book bag in black (bought off Tokyo Rebel), and then, I HAD to buy my Namesake dress: The Aileen OP (I love how it has a nice Alice look as well ^^ )
And I LOVE INNOCENT WORLD SOCKS!! They're super comfortable and the prints are versatile for even every day wearing ;D
So, with Innocent World a little too small & classic for me, I decided to try other brands...until...I found the one that matched & fit me the most ^^
And so MY FAVORITE BRAND became:
BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT & ALICE & THE PIRATES ^_^
I like to think of them as one brand b/c I have quite a bit from each...&...my collection is still growing XD
I have 3 reasons for LOVING this brand:
1) The Fit ;)
out of all the brands, I can fit into MOST of baby/aatp...mainly the dresses though...the skirts are still too small, unless they're high waisted ;)
2) THE PRINTS!!
I really can't get enough of how intricate the designs are and the colors make it so much fun to create coords ;D
3) MIDORI ^_^
Yes, Midori is my all time favorite Lolita model & I've even bought several pieces that I saw her wear in the GLBs or KERAs...basically, if she's worn it, I start to want it ;)
Anyways, I wanted to do it, so...here's my collection of BTSSB & AATP items, ranging from clothes, headwear, jewelry, bags & accessories & just recently, shoes ^^
These were found on Closet Child, egl comm sales, fb sales, Mbok & ordering online through the San Fran site ^_^
AATP: Victorian Card Print, AATP Hymn OP (ABSOLUTE DREAM PIECE), BTSSB Alice in Funfair OP (w/ Transparent Rose Bolero in Red)
Top Row: Paris no Mado w/ Raphael blouse in Lavender, Lace Frill JSK in black, Mirage in Paradox(Current Obsession) in Navy (w/ matching hair ties), Antique Wooden Sole Shoes in Blue
Middle "bag" row": Usakumya Pochette, Ribbon Heart Bag, Fairy Tales Pochette, Tent Bag
Bottom row: Double Lobelia JSK in blue, Masquerade Theater skirt in red(Another Dream Piece), Grimoire of the Moonlight Forest skirt in black, random bonnets, Gloria headpiece in red, random headbows ;D
I've also been collecting some jewelry ;)
Hair pins & gold heart necklace & ring = mbok finds
Rosary, Usakumya ring: fb sales
Mirage pin: BABY SF online
Also can't forget my one brand parasol from BABY & some diamond otks in brownxivory
And here are some other pieces I forgot to take pics of ;)
I forget the name...it's to match Mirage ;)
Serenade Blouse in white
Lastly...b/c I could not afford the entire La Vert clair OP set...I settled for the Scarf, which is Absolutely Beautiful & it's a small tribute to Midori ;D
And now, b/c the collection is never complete...here are some items i'm waiting for...from my favorite brands of course...& interestingly enough...ALL TEDDY BEARS ^_^
Now here are more Favorite brands from the other members of the LBC ;)

.jpg)






Wow, lovely wardrobe!
ReplyDelete