Saturday, June 22, 2013

LBC: Create a Coord based on a Dessert ^^

I decided to do this week's challenge b/c it sounded fun & also, so I can make use of some of my newest items ^_^

One of my recent purchases from Closet Child was a beautiful blue dress, so naturally, I looked up "Blueberry desserts" ^^ And everything looked pretty & yummy, but...I ended up going with a classic:

Homemade Blueberry Pie ^_^

and then...here's my coord:
I stuck to a Country Lolita look to keep with the theme & even added some accessories to match ^^
My dessert "idea"
Hat, woven cardigan(both offbrand): Top criss-cross crust
Dress(A/P): Blueberry filling 
Vintage oxford shoes(payless): bottom crust...maybe ;)
Fork & Spoon socks(IW): Utensils to eat the pie of course ;D
Extras: Picnic basket bag

And then, I came across various pies that had a nice star pattern on top:
So, I embellished my outfit further ;D
Added Chocomint star clip for that star look, which people used for a more patriotic looking pie, PERFECT FOR SUMMER! ^_^ 

A worn pic ^^
 

I had a lot of fun with this week's challenge & check out these blogs for more dessert inspired coords:








5 comments:

  1. Your blueberry pie themed outfit is perfect and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coordinate is so adorable! It's absolutely perfect for the theme! I love how you coordinated it by making the individual pieces the individual parts of the pie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ I had fun putting it together & I think i'll try to "model" it soon...maybe edit the post when i do ^^

      Delete
  3. this is too cute! i love the basket bag, fit's perfectly with the lattice pattern on blueberry pies!! and cutest tights ever!! i love them with this coord! <3

    ReplyDelete