Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 22: Designing Your Dream Closet


As I've FINALLY decided on my Lolita style: Classic w/ a hint of sweet ;D  I have been trying to build up my wardrobe recently & have obtained LOTS of main pieces & lots of dream items i'm extremely happy with ^_^

But, OF COURSE, for many Lolitas, there's always something new to add to the wishlists, but FIRST, I shall go over the NEEDS & then the WANTS ^^

Need #1: Hair Accessories
Along with a more Classic Wardrobe, I really need more Headdress/ Headpieces to match ;)

 I love the classic rectangle headdress w/ lace & some kind of flower embellishment
 But I'd love more Round headdresses...
Or pieces with Veils :)
 And then, I'd really like to own more matching headpieces, like this hat for Mirage in Paradox
or my ultimate: Masquerade Theater bonnet XD

Need #2: Lolita Jewelry
Now, I'm always happy when I find an offbrand jewelry item that matches my Lolita prints, but i've been thinking I'd like to have more actual Brand jewelry, especially pieces that go w/ my various prints ;D
 I DESPERATELY want all the jewelry for Mirage in Paradox ;D
 I also just love a lot of Baby/Alice jewelry, like this one for the new collab ^^
And since I love all things Teddy Bears, I have been collecting Shy Bear jewelry for my Sweet Side ^^

And then, my latest WANTS ;)

It seems almost kismet that IW, one of my favorite bands, came out with a new dress called the Aileen Onepiece (which is my name ;D), so that quickly bumped up to the top of my wishlist & my wardrobe won't feel complete without it ^^
 The newest Baby collab w/ Midori, my fave Lolita model ;D
I can't afford the dress, but I put in my reserve for the Scarf//Sash ^^ 

I'd love to add more colors to my wardrobe, like gray, burgundy & even an all white piece ^_^


Now, i'm not a huge fan of AP, but I fell in love with this AP Marionette Clock JSK, which i'm currently paying for ^^
 And Lastly, I think I need @ least one OTT piece to "complete" my collection, so why not a wonderfully classic looking AP print: Day Dream Carnival ^_^
(not released yet)


I also wouldn't mind more Lolita shoes, bags, etc...but these are my absolute dream items right now ^^

And here are other LBC members who've participated in this week's theme:










No comments:

Post a Comment