And then, recently, I got offered 2 amazing trades that I HAD to take:
1) One of my AATP skirts for another AATP skirt, a Meta skirt & 2 accessories ^^ &
2) My IW jsk for a Meta jsk ^_^
I should REALLY be selling my items, but both were such good deals that I decided to accept them...& i'm SOOO glad I did b/c I LOVE ALL the items I got in the trade & at least my items went to good homes as well XD
The box had the 2 skirts and the bag had the jsk ^^
And here's what I got in the trades ^_^
Alice and the Pirates Rose Jail print skirt and Meta's Velveteen Embroidery skirt(perfect for xmas...or vday i suppose)
And Meta's Royal Frame Switching jsk in Lavender, which is what i was MOST excited about XD
Also, along with the 2 skirts, I got a cute bracelet & bear pin from the seller ;D
Both sellers were really nice & both transactions went smoothly XD
I still should TRY to sell my items, but I guess now i'll be more open to doing Trades since I just might get something amazing in exchange ^_^
And, b/c I felt like it...I put together some random outfits w/ my new loot ;)
Red Meta skirt w/ Chess Story jacket & my new Violin Bag from Lady Sloth (I'll be writing a review for this)
Meta Royal Frame jsk w/ my BABY bunny eared cape ^^
And Rose Jail skirt w/ the cape...I also played around with my new purple wig I got from ebay...heh, it was a day of packages XD
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment