But then, they posted bags & I thought, I could DEFINITELY make use of that...especially...
Violin shaped bags ^_^
The post I ordered from was on the comm sales, but I also saw the bags listed on the fb sales and after debating for...maybe an hour or so...I decided to get one ;D
Since my style is classic, it's almost a must to have a violin shaped bag (in my head anyways) & then, I decided to get the black one w/ white details...I figured it would match the most...maybe? Although, I do like the white violin too...
Anyways, here's how the transaction went:
1/3/13: inquired about shipping of bag
1/4/13: placed order, invoiced, paid
It was supposed to be registered/tracked priority mail, but...I never got a tracking number...& after a month...it finally came today, 2/4/13 ;)
The seller's located in Poland & I did a trade w/ someone from there once & it ALSO took about a month to get to me...so, as always, things just take EXTRA LONG to get to Hawaii...sigh...
But, overall, the transaction went smoothly, the seller had good communication & the item arrived in perfect condition ^^
It came in an unpadded, but lined bag, so I was a little worried there would be dents...
but it was also wrapped in another bag...
and there were absolutely no dents, marks, etc after inspection ^_^
And it looks to be in perfect condition XD
The bag was stuffed with newspaper to keep its shape and along with the short straps, there were long ones inside ^^
And the quick outfit I put together XD
I think i'm currently obsessed with "shaped" bags...including plush ones, which I also like to collect ^^
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment