It started off as small GOs Baby SF...and then, I started doing Closet Child group orders ^^
I really like CC ones b/c they have a one month holding deal if you're a frequent buyer...which I am by now...I've ordered from them many times before ;D
I only did a couple of small orders with me & 1 or 2 other people & they went well...but then, in December last year...5 of us ended up joining in a CC GO, which at times got a little crazy for me...from adding in items quickly...to figuring out everyone's totals...But, after an almost scare of my order being cancelled, everything worked out & our order was shipped...& everything arrived in great condition ^_^
Here are some pics:
Our order contained: 4 jsks, 2 headdresses, a bag, & a bunch of accessories ^^
Items were individually wrapped including: bag for a jsk, headdress & bag...as well as
A headdress & accessories bundle...
And 3 jsks shoved into one bag XD
JSK #1
JSK #2
JSK #3
And THIS was My part of the order...as well as the most expensive, but i LOVE EVERYTHING, so it's totally worth it XD
I got Baby's Original Alice Playing cards jsk & matching headdress, AATP Fairy Tale book bag in Navy
And some SUPER CUTE Alice In Wonderland type jewelry...bunny themed ;D
Another thing that WAS great about ordering from closet child was that they would lower the retail prices of the items, so the package isn't flagged for customs...BUT...starting this month, I was notified that they can no longer lower any values :/
But, I'm glad I did at least one big one & that we made it in time for them to lower our prices ;)
I'll probably only order enough items where I know I won't be charged with customs...OR...if we do a GO again, everyone will have to pitch in for shipping AND customs...
It's really easy to order from the site, so I probably still will &
sometimes it's really worth it...And they update their items @ least twice a week ;)
Anyways, here's the link for the online store:
AND NOW! Since I finally received ALL of my latest purchases...I can now do a WARDROBE POST ^_^
So, look out for that...hopefully it'll be the next post ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment