Saturday, January 5, 2013

MORE LOLITA SHOPPING & BABY SF review ^^

Along with the excitement of Lucky Pack season...I also made other awesome purchases through the comm sales AND I recently did another BABY SF order ^_^

But first, the comm sales loot ;)

I've been slowly building up my Lolita Wardrobe & trying to find Wishlist items...so, here are some recent hauls ^^


 1) A Lolita winter item: BTSSB's bunny eared cape ^_^
I actually really wanted a lolita coat, but...I'll probably melt here, so I figured a cape would be close enough & keep me warm ^^
 the bonus is definitely the bunny ears XD

2) Outerwear ^^ Chess Story Mad Hatter Jacket
Okay, so this is kind of an impulse buy, but i am majorly OBSESSED with all things Alice in Wonderland themed, so I HAD to get this ;) Plus, a jacket like this will be good for Kodona ;D
3) And then...the wishlist item: AATP Grimoire of the Moonlight Forest corset skirt ^_^
I fell in love with this print first, because the print has a nice vintage feel, so I can wear it in Lolita styles as well as Dolly Kei coords ;)  The name also made me want it too ^^

And now...my 2nd BABY SF review...i think ;D

One key item that i have ALWAYS been missing in my Lolita wardrobe has been...a Parasol ^_^
And not just any parasol, a very frilly one to be used during meetups & such ;)

I would see them on the comm sales, but the prices were always a bit too much...especially shipping...so i got discouraged...And then, a friend of mine was telling me about her experiences ordering from the SF Baby store & so after a couple of successful orders with them, I thought, maybe I can get a parasol from them? Unfortunately, at the time, the SF store was not shipping parasols ANYWHERE :(  I was then convinced I'd have to either find a shopping service or just pick one up if I ever got the chance to go to the SF...

AND THEN...one day on the BTSSB SF fb page, they announced that they were now SHIPPING PARASOLS ^_^

ECSTATIC, I quickly inquired about their stock of parasols to see if there were any I wanted...& Lo & behold, they had a white one in a design I liked ^^

After a few more emails with the store about another item, I ended up just buying the parasol and...IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT XD

First of all, it came in super secure packaging AND the shipping was a decent price, under $20 ;D
I'm definitely satisfied with ordering through this store & I'm so glad I kept waiting & didn't just buy one off the comm sales...b/c now i have a beautiful brand new one & i can't wait to use it ^_^

Okay, time for Pictures ;D
 I have a twin sized bed, so u can imagine how big this is O_O
 Super secure packaging ^_^ they put paper at the ends as well, so it wouldn't move around
 & they even wrapped it in one of their shopping bags ;)
 twisty tie for the neck part

 And after taking off all the tape pieces (there were a lot)...there it is, my new parasol ^_^
It's their Rich Frilled Umbrella in white ;)
 And...i may get bad luck for this, but...I opened it to show the fullness & ruffles ;D
There's even some bling by the logo ;D

I'd also like to say that the BABY SF store ships out SUPER FAST every time & I can receive my item/s in as little as 3 days...i'm DEFINITELY going to keep ordering with them...especially since the main online shop changed their policies ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment