Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Innocent World LP "Fashion Show/shoot"

A friend asked me to do a "fashion show" with my IW lucky pack items...& I had JUST cleaned the room a bit...SO, I thought i'd give it a try ^_^  It ended up being a lot of fun & it was great thinking of different accessories to use with the pieces ;)  Although, I kept it very fashion show like & kept the same blouse(frill ribbon standing collar blouse in navy) , tights from icing & a pair of maryjanes for each coord ;D

I'd like to imagine some darkly epic background music is playing while wearing these outfits XD
And just ignore the fact that I'm the one taking pics of myself in the mirror ;P And, i'm wearing glasses since i'm too lazy to put on contacts ;P

Anyways, Enjoy! ^^


 JSK w/ a vest worn w/ my new Chess Story Mad Hatter jacket
 And w/out the jacket
 Rose Panel 2-WAY JSK in navy & I decided to hold some flower
(I think i'm gonna sell this one though... ;P )
 Acanthus short jsk in black w/ handmade cape(not by me) & handmade birdcage crown(by me)
 and w/out the cape
A close-up of the design on the acanthus jsk

My pack was very dark themed, so I went w/ Gothic/Classic coordinates ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment