Saturday, November 16, 2013

NEW STUFF ^_^

Alright, it's been a while, but i've got LOTS of new Lolita goodies from the comm sales/ facebook sales, etc...

So, here we go: 

 My Loot: bought from the facebook sales & egl comm sales ;)
 Jane Marple socks: these are sooooooooo amazingly comfortable & fit perfectly ^^
 Meta Candy House JSK in mint
Just in time & perfect for Christmas ^^
 BABY mini skirt: super casual & sadly a little tight, but I got it for cheap, so I may try altering it a bit ;D
 Lady Sloth JSK: maybe...Autumn flowers? I had to sell my other Lady Sloth item, but I really LOVE the quality of their items...they use the softest material ;)
 and i LOVE the sheer overlay of this dress ^_^
 Last, but not least: Meta Teddy Chocolatier OP & matching bonnet in Burgundy ^_^
 I'm such a sucker for Teddy Bear Prints...and if you add a matching bonnet...i want it more ^^
 This bonnet is amazing too...there's wire, so u can shape it how u want it ;) Not to mention the cute teddy bear ^^
 And speaking of bears...bear prints are fun to match with random stuffed animals...
As well as bags ^_^ 

I'm still waiting for a few more things, but my collection keeps changing...but GROWING...it'll be interesting doing a new wardrobe post for next year ;)

Plus, I'm trying to get more essentials, like blouses & accessories ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment