Now, I've been a fan of Baby The Stars Shine Bright since looking at the GLBs & watching Kamikaze Girls (i watched it way later ;P )...but...I'm not a huge fan of pink, so...I didn't really want to own or buy a lot of the prints and preferred more of Alice and the Pirates instead XD
But, starting from beginning of this year...I started accepting little bits of pink & sweetness into my Lolita Wardrobe...and one of my ULTIMATE temptations is Teddy Bears ^_^
So, Naturally, I liked the idea of BABY's Usakumya Chan, but could not quite bring myself to buy it...until...I found a super cheap one on Closet Child...and gave in & bought it ^^
It's the Pochette version w/ the beaded handle and kiss lock pouch, which i've already had fun using with one of my Lolita coords ^^
The chain is so delicate, so I decided to shove the pochette into another bag...& I can still use both to hold my items ;)
Plus, I felt I had to buy this after Midori & Misako did the walk through of the Harajuku Store & used the very same pochette as part of the coord they put together ^_^
Then, after I was feeling pretty satisfied...I started thinking I should upgrade my pochette & get the one w/ the sturdier strap...but then...
A new one came out...The Kuma Kumya Mini Rucksack...& it wasn't in pink for once ;)
I normally don't do reserves, but I felt I just HAD to get this one...especially since I had just bought one of IW's latest Teddy Bear prints & the bag would match with it ^^
So, after waiting for reservations to open on the BABY SF site...i realized I'd be at work when it starts... O_O
Quickly, I msgd a friend & after asking if the reservations started yet...I asked her to act as my Shopping Service & she reserved it under her name & I paid her for it after...and...after some time...we finally got the confirmation email that my reservation DID go through ^^
The bag wasn't going to come out until the next month or so, so I patiently waited...and then...BABY SF announced that the store would be doing renovations & wouldn't re-open until after several weeks O_O It was nearing the "release date" of the bag, so...i wasn't worried...but...slowly I started seeing pics on tumblr of girls with the bag already...as well as a listing on mbok...
But, I knew the SF store wouldn't be ready yet...so, i kept waiting more...hoping that SOON it would come...or my friend would get the email...After the SF store was up & running again, the fb page announced that they would ship out the first reserves, so I started getting excited...and then...earlier this week, my friend got the email that they shipped the bag ^_^
Of course, it shipped quickly and after it arrived today in the afternoon...my friend stopped by tonight & I opened it while she took pictures...and so...here're the pics XDD
carefully opening the box...
take out the Pink BABY bag ;)
And TA DAH! My new Kuma Kumya bag in all it's glory ^_^
It can even go from a backpack to a cross body bag ;D
It's totally the perfect size too ^_^
And most importantly...IT'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! ^_^
I can't wait to make coords with it ^^

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment