Sunday, November 17, 2013

Random Outfit post ;)

So, I REALLY wanted to the LBC this week...but...I have too many other things to do & i'm still cleaning, so instead...I randomly decided to wear casual Lolita today...but...after opening my new packages...Inspiration struck & I quickly made a coord ^_^

This is how my day started ;)
I wore my BABY tartan dress w/out a blouse b/c it's HOT...& I was cleaning...
 But then, after opening up my new packages, I got a new wig & some socks...and...I was inspired to put together this NavyxMaroon coord ^_^

At first I wasn't sure if it would go together, but...I like the result ^^

Coord breakdown:
JSK: BABY
Socks: Jane Marple
Shoes: AATP
beret, jacket, wig: offbrand
& my Chocomint gold star clip
 closeup of the AMAZING Jane Marple socks, which are sooo comfortable & fit me perfectly ;D
 And just for some added glitz, i clipped my chocomint star clip to my beret ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment