Which translates to New Lolita Goodies XD
But, it won't be just pictures...there's an important story too...& it all started in August...
I did my usual checking of CC updates weekly...and then...I saw something awesome that i wanted, so I added it to my cart & started my Hold for the month ;) I'm a frequent buyer, so they did the hold for me...which was good b/c i ended up adding 4 more items before my order was complete...this is probably my most dangerous shopping ;P
Anyways, so, September comes around...I got the confirmation email for my order along with the total & to let them know when i'm ready to be invoiced...like usual...and around the due date (i may have been a day off), I replied to the email saying that they could invoice me...and after a few days of no reply (i usually give them a week to reply)...a friend of mine told me about a notice they got:
CLOSET CHILD IS NO LONGER DOING HOLDS!
Immediately I got worried O_O but...my order went through, right? So, it'll still be processed?
Sadly, it was a lot more complicated than that...basically, they got so swamped with online orders, they couldn't keep up & had to stop the hold system...
So, after waiting a bit longer, I sent a new email asking about my invoice for my (rather large) order...no reply O_O
Now, I was really worried...after learning that LOTS of other people had the same problem, I continued to wait...but...I kept checking the updates...just to make sure my items weren't re-listed :/
Finally, we reach October...I didn't have funds or interest in purchasing anything new from CC with their new "pay now" policy...until...I saw something that was super cheap & i had to have it XD
So, I added a couple items to my cart & paid for them right away ;D
And, not too much later, I got the confirmation email saying they'll let me know the tracking when they ship it out ^^
And then...I got another email...
And it said, "You have an outstanding order, we have invoiced you, so please pay this right away "
Which means THEY STILL HAD MY STUFF ON HOLD ^_^
I was sooooooo happy...& after I paid for it, my first order arrived ^^
And then, just yesterday, my 2nd big order came...but no one was home to sign for it :(
So, my mom picked it up for me today & after I warned her there would be customs since it's so big & expensive...THERE WERE NONE! XDDDDD
But, really, i'm just so glad I have all my items now & I'm fine with the no holds system...it's more organized & probably a lot better for my spending habits too ;D
And finally, after all that...here's my loot ^_^
First, up, the Oct order ;)
Now, I had always stayed away from Angelic Pretty...mainly b/c I don't like Pink...or super sweet things...but...i had also always wanted a main piece...just one to add some fun to my somewhat classic wardrobe ;) And I have a replica Chess Chocolate, but, that one's pretty toned down as far as a bright print...
Anyways, at first, I really wanted DDC...but...after that craziness...I gave up on it & decided to just keep checking sales & see what people post...but...it was still too pink or too expensive...and then...closet child updated with a popular & pretty cheaply priced print:
Holy Night Story OP in White
I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the price & I wanted white after watching Deka Wanko ^_^
Needless to say...the details on this dress are AMAZING! from the lace-up on the neckline...
the super cute lace that says AP ^^
And b/c I just COULDN'T resist...I added the newest Chocomint Moon Star clip to my order...seemed like it matched well ^^
Another fun thing is I had bought the AP accordion ring a while ago & now I can wear it with this print ^_^
And finally, my bigger order...full of bears & halloween ^_^
I just love their giant boxes...of doom ;D
The loot all nice & safely packed ^^
#1) AP Shy Bear Salopette with Hood
There are no words...to express how adorable this piece is....
Bear button ^_^
And of course the Shy Bear patch ^^
And the best thing is it goes with my AP Shy Bear Pochette ;D
Plus, it can be a casual piece too & i've been wanting more casual Lolita items ^^
#2) Peace Now hoodie ^_^
It's bear-eared too of course...my obsession ;)
And it came just in time for Halloween ^^
#3) It's a BTSSB collab piece with Macross's Ranka supposedly, but...I have other fun cosplay plans for this...& it will be a halloween photoshoot XDD
These collab pieces are pretty rare, so i'm really glad i found one w/ the headbow for a really good price XD
And, there's one more item, but it's a gift, so I can't post it ;)
BUT, i'm just soo glad I got all my items & now I don't have to keep checking the updates wondering if they were re-listed...then again, I probably will anyways...
I LOVE CLOSET CHILD ^_^
p.s. I put on the hoodie just for fun & to take this pic...but i'm actually still wearing it as i'm typing...it's super comfortable XD
No comments:
Post a Comment