I was hoping that this post would be the unveiling of my new
Juliette et Justine dress...but as it turns out...i may have to wait even
longer :/
Here's the email I got today:
Thank you for your shopping at Juliette et Justine.
We would like to let you know of the shipping schedule of
your order.
The dress 12-018【ラノンシアシオン】 has been behind the
schedule to come in store due to some fault found on the fabric.
We are re-making the dress right now and the shipping date
has not been decided yet.
We are sorry to keep you waiting for so long. Please give us
a little more time.
If you have planned to wear the dress for a certain occasion
and would like to cancel your order because it will arrive too late, please let
us know.
As soon as it is ready, we will contact you.
Thank you.
Juliette et Justine
Mari Nakamura
On one hand, i'm glad they emailed me saying that there
would be a delay...but on the other, that means I might not get the dress in
time for xmas...sigh...oh wells :/ I
won't cancel & I shall continue to wait patiently until it is as perfect as
they want it...BUT...the wait is driving me crazy XP sigh...
Anyways, in the meantime,...not getting new Lolita items has
caused me to keep adding to my wishlist album...especially more red dresses, which is perfect for the holiday season ;)
At the top of my
"red dress" list, is Mary Magdalene Elodie JSK ^^
I kept seeing it in a bunch of my Gothic Lolita Bibles, so
eventually, it kept growing on me ;)
I really like the vintage feel of it , the beautiful lace
trim & the bow at the waist XD
Then, there's MM
Bisque Doll Op, which is also a dark red & has the waist bow belt...but
this one's long sleeved, which isn't very practical for the weather here in
Hawaii ...but I love the 3 ruffle tiers as well XD
And then, for a real Christmas~y Winter dress, I really like BTSSB Milk
Chan Snow Strawberry JSK in Red ^^
I recently got a cute doll & I could somewhat match her
with this dress...plus, I just bought a really cute bunny eared capelet that
would match perfectly ^^ I've found that
I'm more of a Classic Lolita type, so as much as I love this, I would even be
satisfied with a replica version, which i found & just need to save up to
get ;)
I also REALLY want a cute Lolita coat one day...even though
i'd probably melt in it ;)
Anyways, while i wait patiently for my dress, i'm also
planning to do another pretty big purchase, but i'll write about that after
it goes through...the hint is...It's from Innocent World ^_^




No comments:
Post a Comment