And, I managed to get other people into the series as well, so...as a challenge from a friend, I was asked to create Lolita coords based off the chars in the game ;)
So...here's my Lolita Vivaldi ^_^
I started with her b/c I felt it would be the easiest since she's the only female char(besides alice)
And, like a crazy person, I tried using my own items...but i don't have a red dress yet, so i just tried to put together whatever black & red i could find ^_^
Top & skirt: offbrand
JSK: Bodyline
Sleeves: part of BTSSB blousee
crown: handmade
felt bag: price busters
And then, using google images, I managed to put together an Alice outfit using items from Baby The Stars Shine Bright ^_^
Magical Mystery Tea Party JSK w/ matching headbow
wrist cuffs
Antique Ribbon shoes in black
Along w/ the awesome name & the fact that this dress has an apron...I picked this design b/c in the game, Alice has a blue dress w/ gold design along the border...just like this one XD
I'll keep working on this & hopefully make coords for the other chars ;D




This just gave me an idea to do one for one of my favorite series! One of these days... hehe.
ReplyDeleteDO IT!! & heh, I really need to get working on the other chars too ;P
Delete