The Ebay store, RTBU (Refuse to be Usual) has some AWESOME stuff ^^
With a mixture of Punk, Goth & Lolita items XD
I've bought a cute Fairy Kei pony dress from them before & the service is really good w/ super fast shipping :)
This time, my order consisted of something I needed for a photoshoot...& since I was ordering from there anyways...I "threw in" something else ^^
To give you an idea of the shipping...I ordered the items on a Wed night...they were shipped out on Fri...& then I got it by the following Mon/Tues ^_^ I got mine Tuesday b/c no one was home when they stopped by on Mon XP
Securely wrapped up in a shoe box, which is a great packaging idea ^^
My items: A super pretty white Lolita Bag ^_^ &...a punk mask...haha, it's for a shoot ;P
Anyways, this is pretty much how the bag looked on the site & the quality is really good...w/ longer straps included inside ^^ Perfect for many Lolita outfits!
The only thing is prices can be a little expensive, but the quality is really good & they do have combined shipping XD
*Next post will hopefully be about the new JSK i got from a seller off the comm sales...it's IW ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment