Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dream Print from Wishlist: Part 2 ^_^

My 2nd Wishlist dress came from browsing Closet Child...it was being sold for much cheaper b/c it was slightly damaged...but you can't even tell ;D

Since ordering from CC can be pretty expensive...my friend & I decided to do a group order to hopefully cut down on the shipping...& It worked out pretty well ^^  I was so worried that shipping would be super expensive, but it turned out to be cheaper than i thought XD

And the whole transaction went really well ^_^  Warning: Many pics ahead ;D
 Package took about a week to come...although i was getting antsy since it was EMS...somehow i thought it would be even faster, but then Thanksgiving & all...sigh...i'm just glad it came XD
 Our 2 items packaged together securely in a plastic bag...they even tape the package to the box...smart ^^
 My friend's item...
 & Mine ^_^
 My Beautiful new dress: BTSSB Paris Window JSK in Lavender ^_^
  Purple's my favorite color, so it was really weird I didn't have any pretty purple Lolita outfits...but now i got one XD  & The print on this is absolutely Gorgeous ^^ 
A quick coord ^_^  I already had cute lavender bows that match PERFECTLY ^^ & I'm wearing my Cake jewelry, which was also from Closet Child :D  I originally had the OP version on my wishlist, but JSKs have many more coord possibilities ;)  I might even wear this for Loliday...might add a few more accessories though ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment