Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dream Print from Wishlist: Part 1 ^_^

So, I started my Lolita Wishlist as a way to quickly view prints I really like...but I'd never actually think I'd be able to find any of them...& just recently, I managed to take 2 dream prints off my list XD

First, I found a super cute Innocent World Teddy Bear JSK on the comm sales...& I had one before, but the color didn't match me as well, so I sold it...to buy another one...& the new one matches me A LOT more ^_^

 Not sure of the name, but I think it's IW's Sweets Teddy Bear JSK in black ^_^
 & the seller added the matching tote bag (which is way too big, but i'm gonna alter it eventually ^^)
 It also has the Cutest bow belt ^_^
 Not the best coord, but I was wearing a red shirt when I got my dress, so I just tried it on like that...maybe a casual style ;P

I had to do a payment plan for this dress, but it was TOTALLY worth it...it's super pretty & has lots of coord possibilities ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment