After the stress of cancelling, reordering, etc etc...my friends & i went through...we FINALLY got our Bodyline order XD &, I did end up changing my order a bit b/c by the time we re-ordered, a whole bunch of new stuff came out ;D So, here it is:
Stripe Balloon Bears in Purple w/ the cute matching socks in white & the classic white headdress ^^
Then, I paired it with my Duffy Bear purse ^_^
Antique Clock in Pink ^^ I've been wanting this print FOREVER!! haha, well, as soon as it came out, I knew I HAD to have it ^^ There was some debating about the color, but my friend & I decided on "pink" b/c it somehow looks more purple than pink...hehe, a plus for me XD I really Love how this skirt has so many possibilities...maybe i'll do a "One skirt, so many ways" coord post ^_^
These are the other socks I got, which were supposed to go w/ all my Fairy-kei stuff, but it really matched my clock skirt somehow ^^
Show all
These outfits are adorable!! I love the antique clock skirt with boots. You pull off corset skirts so well~
ReplyDelete