Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fun purses & Fairy Kei ^_^

Lately I've been really into Fairy Kei, which is 80's pop culture meets Japanese fashions ^^
So, when I saw on the egl comm sales, someone was selling a giant pony bag...I HAD to buy it XD  She was also selling a Nice coffin shaped purse too, so I ended up buying both & she was nice enough to combine shipping for me ^_^

But the pony ended up being A LOT bigger than I thought...hahahaha, but it's still super awesome ^^
 AAAH, it's a head!!  haha, nah, but I can't believe she managed to shove the pony in the flat-rate box O_O
 Yes, those 2 purses were in the box...how? I have no idea ;P
 Awesome Coffin purse...for Gothic outfits &...a possible Cosplay ^^
I was also then lucky enough to get my pony dress from Ebay later in the week, so what did I do? Made a coord of course XD

 The dress is super short, but that'll make for lots of layering possibilities ^_^  Also, I should invest in some bright colored pettis eventually...
 The sizing for the dress was small, so I wasn't sure if it would fit, but it's actually a little too big for me...i don't even need to use the zipper XP  Anyways, i'm in a crazy MLP thing right now & someone on DA made this thing where you could design your own MLP, so...as a challenge from another artist, I made one that I feel would be me as a pony ^^

Now, I don't have streaks in my hair, but that was the only style that was straight & asian like ;)
Also, I just added the wings b/c I wanted to be a flying pony...heheh ^^  But, note the watch & somewhat fashionable shoes ;D  If anyone's interested, I can link you to the DA page that has the "program" ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment