Last year I was super late with this, so I vowed to at least try to get it done in Jan...& looks like I'll just make it ;)
Anyways, it's time for the highly anticipated Lolita Wardrobe Post ^_^
My style's still Classic w/ some sweet, but I had some surprising recent purchases near the end of last year and of course I did a lot of selling & buying, so just for fun, feel free to check out my last year Wardrobe post to compare ^^
And now...HERE WE GO!!
BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
AiW theme: Alice in Fun Fair, Alice's Portrait, Mirage in Paradox
Bear theme: Kuma Kumya's Sweet Chocolate, Mon Petit Chou Chou, Kuma Kumya's Royal Kingdom
Collab piece(Macross Ranka) & Paris no Mado
ALICE AND THE PIRATES
Dream Pieces: Masquerade Theater skirt(very first brand purchase from the Online website ^_^)
&
Hymn OP (note heavenly light, hehe XD ) - an ULTIMATE dream piece when I randomly came across a store display pic...and then I saw MIDORI wearing it on a KERA...I knew Then I needed it ^_^ (And actually, I shouldn't be able to fit it, but for some reason, my proportions let me, so I'll keep it as long as I can still wear it)
Victorian Card Print, Grimoire in the Moonlight Forest
Electric Circus
Kodona Pieces (I need more!! )
INNOCENT WORLD
Anneliese(~aka~ my Elsa dress ^^)
Aileen OP(My namesake dress that I just barely fit, but i'll probably keep it forever anyways XD )
And my weakness for bears again: Sweets Teddy Bear and the Circus print
ANGELIC PRETTY
So...I was never a big fan of AP & everything I wanted or got from that brand were things that didn't fit me...but then I fell in love with these 2 prints, which are both a "Theater" series ^_^
Magical Night Theater(in Pink too...people who know me Know that i'm not a fan of pink...but there's a reason I got it ^^) and Fantasy Theater
METAMORPHOSE
Of course another bear print: Teddy Chocolatier ;)
ATELIER PIERROT
Not sure what the color block one is called (I bought it at a local con when the designer, Yuko san told me the bib was detachable...SOLD ^_^) and then I saw it in a GLB later, it's one of my favorite pieces ;D
Nutcracker Print XD: a piece that was on my wishlist for a long time, but it was such an old piece I didn't think i'd ever find it & then someone was selling it...SOLD...again ^^
MMM
Stained Glass Corset JSK
PUTUMAYO
HNAOTO
I LOVE the Honey line, but also FRILL ^_^
MINT NEKO
The shirt was a collab piece with Ryohei from Megamasso...so I had to get it when I found it randomly on the auctions ^^
And the long tunic is the piece I got to wear when I modeled for Mint at our local convention ^^
Other Punk brands
Peace now cute bloomers (again those bears are my weakness) and an Algonquins top ^^
LIEF
I am a HUGE fan of this Korean brand and the designer Sora is SUPER NICE ^_^
I got the latest Celestial print and it's soo beautiful in person ^^
And the Regimental Instruments appeals to my inner BG ;D
OTHER TAOBAO/OFFBRAND
Dolly Berry, Candy Rain, Phantom and the Maiden & Lady Sloth
BODYLINE
I used to have a lot of bodyline, but after I started buying big Brand pieces, I only held onto a few ;)
Rabbit music print (again, my BGness), Antique Clock print (My one Steampunk Lolita print, so I'll probably hold onto it ^^ )
Amazing older piece I bought from someone locally and i'll Never sell it: it's a baby doll dress w/ detachable sleeves & a capelet with hood and the print is sooo perfect, everything I love ^_^
Another older piece & recent purchase locally as well, a super cute jacket/blazer ^^
HANDMADE byMe ^^
My first attempt at a JSK and I learned A LOT from it ;P
3 random skirts I made: the blue floral one was my very First Lolita project and I tried using the pattern in the GLB...and failed...but it still came out ok & I can wear it to family outings now ^^
TOPS
I keep my blouses with the JSK i'll wear it with, but here's a closer look ^^
Top: thrifted or retail
Middle: Black Peace Now, BABY, Bodyline
Bottom: Meta, BABY, offbrand/thrifted
Atelier Pierrot
Cutsews: IW, Bodyline, AATP(Yoh Rapunzel print)
AATP: knit bolero, Orchestra applique bolero, Jacket (name?)
I absolutely Love Capelets...mainly b/c it's too hot here for a coat
Kuma Kumya blanket & earmuffs, Disney capelet, handmade(not by me), red coat thrifted, cream coat retail, BABY rabbit eared capelet (I recently embellished this & I think i'll keep it that way ^^ )
BOTTOMS
PETTICOATS!
hNaoto skirt can also be a nice petti ;)
Then I have one longish Bodyline petti & 2 Amazing Classical Puppets ones: the fullness is perfect for me ^^
LEG WEAR
SOCKS
Top Row: Putumayo, Enchantlic Enchantilly, AATP, BABY, AP, Bodyline
Bottom Row: IW, Meta(black pair), Jane Marple, F21
TIGHTS
Top Row: BABY chocolate ones are socks actually ;)
Then, AP x Imai Kira collab, offbrand, Verum tights from Grimoire
Bottom Row: All offbrand, The Snow Field (cutlery print), Abilletage, offbrand
SHOES
Row 1) Wholesale, retail, thrifted, IW, Bodyline, Funtasma
2) Montreal, Bodyline, ebay, AATP (rhs & circus)
3) Super Groupies Kuroshitsuji collab shoes, AATP Cabriole legs shoes
4) Demonia, F21, IW(winged & violin), Bodyline, offbrand, bodyline
5) Thrifted, Payless, Aldo, Wholesale, F21, Thrifted
BAGS
I love fun shaped bags and of course Lots of BEARS & Plushie bags ^_^
Book shaped bags close up
Tote bags/purses
Offbrand, handmade/embellished bags
ACCESSORIES
JEWELRY
Offbrand pieces & I don't use everything in my ring collection, but I use a bunch of them, so I just took a pic of the whole thing ;)
Brand jewelry (My latest obsession ^^ )
Brand & offbrand/handmade(not by me) brooches/clips
HEADWEAR
Only brand pieces are the Sentimental Circus x collab hat, Atelier Ruby rabbit mask and bodyline boater hat
Everything else is offbrand/handmade/embellished
I made the tricorns, bear headband, lace rabbit eared headband, bear eared headband(with IW fabric), "AP" headdress
-other things are handmade &/or offbrand
Brand: Fantasy Theater headbow, Victorian card headdress, Paris no Mado headbow, bodyline headdresses(the black is being lent to a friend right now ^^ )
Bonnets!! I love them ^_^
Bella Bows (might sell this one)
cream chiffon one made by my friend ^^
Then, AATP black(navy), Ivory, Masquerade Theater, Mirage in Paradox
Meta Teddy Chocolatier
La escharpe vert clair(of course I NEEDED something from Midori's collab ^_^)
Some vintage gloves, offbrand lace ones, handmade(not by me) wristcuffs
And the black gloves are Atelier Pierrot & have these cute bows on the finger ^^
And finally, we're at the end...BUT FIRST! When I started working on my post, I didn't have some pieces...but then they all came at once, so here they are XD
WISH LIST ITEM!! I'm sooo picky with JetJ b/c I don't feel like the prints match me...but when I saw pics of Cartes du Lapin...I needed it ^_^
of course...my search & goal of getting is was a little rough...
I was sooo sad...if I knew it was size 1, I wouldn't have gotten it...but they gave me the measurements for the size 2...yeah, there's no way...it's a HUGE difference by a few inches...so anyways, I remembered someone wanted to trade their size 1 for a size 2, so I quickly messaged them...but then they told me that they had found a size 1 and was only selling the size 2...
So, discouraged again, I just decided to sell my size 1 and wait & see if I find the size 2 again...
but then...to my surprise the owner of the size 2 messaged me & asked if I was still interested in the dress...so of course I said yes...& I had sold my size 1, but then i was bad & did more shopping...so I asked for a payment plan & luckily they said yes...and so...after a few payments and trying to resist any & all temptation...I finally paid it off before the end of last year & since it was coming from Russia...about a month or maybe more later...it's FINALLY MINE!! I haven't even tried it on, but I had a size 2 JetJ piece before, so i'm pretty sure it'll fit XD
AP Loyalty socks (bought for a coord i'm working on)
And then once again I was drawn by an AP print...the Mercator Antique Shop series ^_^
When it first showed up, I didn't go crazy over it...but then when I saw the LP version, I really liked the teal...and then...the sales started showing up and this skirt went on sale...& i INSTANTLY came up with an amazing coord idea for it...so...I gave it & got it XD
Then speaking of sales, IW had theirs shortly after...sigh...and even though i knew it'd be bad, I gave in & looked through it...and then...All the IW x Rozen Maiden items were on sale O_O
As you can tell throughout my wardrobe...I am a sucker for collab items...and so I gave in again ;)
I'm actually not a fan of Kanariya from Rozen Maiden...but I LOVED her pieces best & I had the headdress on my wishlist for a while...but then this amazing sale allowed me to get the beautiful bolero too & I already have a coord in mind for it ^_^
I'm actually pretty satisfied with my wardrobe now and if anything, I wouldn't mind a few more versatile kodona pieces & maybe a nice solid black or white piece...but of course, I'm going to Japan in the summer & I may just give in to wishlist items &/or teddy bear prints...my weakness...
Anyways, sorry it was so intense & pic heavy, but I really wanted to get nice pics of my pieces, showing all the details ^^ Next year i might put more pieces together...this was hard...but fun...ah, the life of a Lolita ^^


































.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment