FINALLY!! LOLITA WARDROBE POST ^_^
It's changed a bit from my last year's post, so...here we go!!
First up, TOPS!
Chiffon/Sheer blouse: Offbrand on top,
Atelier Pierrot, Meta, BABY on bottom
Brand cotton blouses: BPN & BABY
Bodyline tops
Other offbrand blouses
Cutsews: IW, AATP, Bodyline
AATP Boleros & Jacket
And 3 Cape/Capelets: Disney, handmade(not by me), BABY
MAIN PIECES: Listed by Brand ^_^
My style is a mixture of Classic & Sweet & I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PRINTS ^^
BABY/ AATP
OP/JSK: Alice in Funfair, Hymn, Victorian Card Print
More JSKs: Paris no Mado, BABYxMacross Ranka collab, Mirage in Paradox, Alice's Portrait, Kuma Kumya Chan
Skirts: Grimoire of Moonlight Forest, Mon Petite Chou Chou, Masquerade Theater
Atelier Pierrot
Don't know the name, but it has a detachable collar ^^
Nutcracker OP, Sorciere JSK
Innocent World
Aileen OP(my namesake dress), Sweets Teddy Bear
Lief
I am LOVING this indie brand & I can't wait to own more pieces from them ^^
Regimental Instruments, Carousel Theater
MMM
Stained Glass underbust corset JSK
Meta & AP
Meta Teddy Chocolatier, AP Fantasy Theater & Holy Night Story
h.Naoto
Frill & Honey
And another Frill & more Honey ;)
Bodyline
Handmade by me ;)
What every Lolita needs: Petticoats
h.Naoto skirt can be used as a petti ;)
And then, lately, I've been trying to acquire some Punk/Kodona items ^^
AATP salopette, Putumayo pants
Putumayo set
Mint Neko
Peace Now & Algonquins
AND NOW ONTO SHOES!!
Bodyline, Taobao & Brand: AATP, IW
Retail, Offbrand, or Goodwill ;)
And, some pieces i'm waiting for:
One's a secret, but I bought this ETC dress & Black RHS ^_^
ALRIGHT! that's it for now ^_^
Part 2 Will be coming Soon, I Promise!
BUT! Here's a Sneak Peek ^^
BAGS!!

.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment