Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Red Violin ;D

Every once in a while, I'll see an AMAZING Lolita item that I just NEED to have ;D

Even better is when a complete outfit comes to mind after seeing the item ^_^

For me, that item was a BEAUTIFUL Red Violin Shaped Bag ^^

First of all, I have been a Band Geek from Intermediate to almost my last year of college, just about 12 years ;)
So, even though I played a Clarinet & Not a Violin...I was drawn to the idea of an instrument shaped bag :D 

And the best part was that I was JUST about to purchase a cute Lolita skirt that had music notes & instruments, so I thought "HOW PERFECT ^_^ "

I got the skirt first:
 It's from Bodyline & I remember when the print first came out, I wanted it...but I decided to get a different dress at the time...but always kept it in mind...Then, someone was selling both the red & black skirts...& originally I wanted the black...but b/c I was getting a red bag, I decided to go with red ^_^
I also tried it on that day with my at home outfit (& i threw on my boots for fun)

So, now I just had to wait for the bag...it's an unusual shape, so the seller had to rethink packaging, but she was so nice & actually didn't charge me very much for the shipping & even though it took a while to come, it was TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT XDD

And now, Pics of the packaging & bag ^^
 the seller used 2 packages for extra protection ^^
 And it looks like it worked b/c the bag is in PERFECT CONDITION!
 Here's the inside...a little oddly shaped, but i know i can fit my phone & wallet at least...& there's a small pocket inside ^^
The bag also comes with 2 straps XD
And there it is, my new Violin bag...which is a perfect addition to my collection...I actually have a lot of reds in my Lolita Wardrobe ^^

And then, my 2nd reason...THE MOVIE OF COURSE ^_^
It was made in 1998, but I didn't get to watch it until last year...my brother "made" me watch it...AND...i'm really glad he did XD

It's actually a very dramatic & depressing movie, but it was sooo good & as sad as it was, I LOVED the storyline ^^

Another fun thing is that my Mom used to play the violin in Intermediate, so she was showing me how to hold it...as well as showing how my bag isn't accurate, but i'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be ;P

In an earlier post, I showed that I have a black & white violin bag from Lady Sloth Shop, but I actually don't have much to match it...just one of my bodyline dresses match perfectly, so...that might be enough to hold onto it for a while longer...BUT...I DEFINITELY want to keep this red one as long as I can...Hopefully I can do a lovely coord with it soon...& maybe a photoshoot ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment