Ok, well, I've been REALLY BAD about keeping up with this blog and
all...mainly b/c since I got an Ipad Mini, I haven't really gone on my
computer very much ;D
I'm generally a lazy person, so if i can look online & watch my anime in the comfort of my room, i prefer it XD
But
anyways, a bunch of my friends starting blogging again, so I thought I
should try to update more often too...and what better way to restart
than to talk about INTERNATIONAL LOLITA DAY ^_^
Which was yesterday, but my computer was acting up, so doing the blog today ^^
Usually,
our local Lolita group will set up a fun meetup for "ILD" as it's being
phrased now, but...sadly, I wasn't able to go...
But! I still dressed up, so here we go ^_^
My outfit for the day ^_^
I only went out for a bit, so I kept things casual ^^
This IW JSK is one of my favorites & I managed to snag the matching bear purse in pink, so after finding the perfect pink blouse, I thought i'd try putting everything together ^^
I'm pretty happy with how it came out, but i wish i had some nice rose colored shoes...that would be perfect ;D
Anyways, so, the day's plans were to go to my Mom's friend's mini craft fair held at her house ^^
And she likes to make these wooden decorations & ornaments that are sooo cute ^^
She also makes these angels out of pods
and I've seen her work before (my mom bought from her before & i got a mini shelf from her)
but this time, she had these really pretty boxes...
and this Birdhouse, which totally called to me, but i don't know where i'd put it...
and here are some closeups of what was on the table ^^
This stand display is one of my favorites with her "Reach for the star" Hanging decorations ^^
And then after that, we picked up some lunch & ate with my sister & nephew at their house ^^
My mom also bought her one of the Hawaiian Angel ornaments, so we gave that to her then ^^
But, I bought myself one of the sunflower reach for the star hanging pieces & i found out that my sister has one from 25 years ago...& it's still in good condition ^_^
But, my best find was this CUTE Bear Family set that was soo precious & cheap, I HAD to get it ^_^
Then, the rest of the day was just spent around my house, on my comp...until a bday party i had to go to at night...but b/c it was rather hot & sunny, my outfit changed from long sleeve to having no blouse & just wearing a short sleeve jacket over...it's hard wearing Lolita in Hawaii sometimes ;P
.png)









No comments:
Post a Comment