Man, it's been months since I last wrote here O_O But, basically the reason is b/c I recently got an Ipad Mini, so I Rarely go on my computer nowadays ;P
But, I'll try to be better from now on & what better way to start up again, than to do the latest LBC ^_^
The theme was "The Picture That Made You Fall in Love with Lolita" ^^
This was actually really hard for me...when I FIRST discovered Lolita, it was probably online in a search, but I also had bought all of the English Gothic Lolita Bibles, so that could've have been when also ;)
But to say when I "Fell in Love" with it is probably when I finally decided to buy my first Brand piece ^^ I had only been buying Bodyline up till then, and I would of course drool at the name Brand pieces in the Japanese GLBs that I started collecting...but...probably the first time I WANTED to buy a Brand piece was when my friend gave me the "newest at the time" GLB vol for Christmas...and I fell in Love with THIS PICTURE ^_^
More like I fell in love with the Print! And, as in an older post, AATP's Masquerade Theater became my very first Brand Lolita purchase ;)
But then, after I bought it & bought a few more Brand Items from the comm sales, I tried out various styles, but still didn't really know "My Lolita Style"...and then, while looking through one of my GLBs, there was a section of the different styles...and as I looked through it, I realized I was starting to gravitate towards "Classic Lolita" and then...after finding my style, one particular model was slowly becoming my inspiration & I realized I Loved everything she wore...This of course was Midori, who's style I still admire & am inspired by ^_^
This particular section really caught my eye: I loved her coords & her expressions the most ^^
So, now that I had found my style & model inspiration...This Picture rekindled my love for the fashion:
Once again, it was the print that caught my eye...but the fact that Midori was the one wearing it, made me Want it even more ^_^
And after searching for a while...& doing the longest payment plan...luckily the seller was SUPER NICE, I finally obtained the dress XD
But enough of that, I think I WILL do my post about Midori next time ;)
And as for the fashion as a whole, I'm CONSTANTLY falling in Love with Lolita more & more from pictures online and I'm always trying to keep up to date with the latest styles by continuing to buy the Gothic Lolita Bibles ^_^
Alright! So that's my story & a little bit of History of me getting into Lolita...now here are the other LBC members & their Important Pics:




No comments:
Post a Comment