For this week's theme, I decided to go a little opposite & pick 3 Colors I like...and 3 corresponding prints in those colors...since I've been into expanding my wardrobe by adding more colors I don't have ^_^
1) The EPIC Phantom Merry Go Round print and of course I want it in my FAVORITE color, PURPLE X GOLD ^_^
I probably would want this print in any color, but I'm LOVING the plum purple color w/ the gold print and the black ruffle hem makes it so perfect!!
When this print first showed up in the black x white colorway in the GLB, I thought I would only want that colorway...but then, later, they came out with more colors...and adding to the usual Blue, White, etc...& then they added Purple, so that INSTANTLY became a Favorite XDD
Plus, this colorway is really versatile & you can do an outfit around Gold, Black or Purple ;D
2) Nostalgic Tea Time in GREEN!
This print Actually, didn't really impress me when it first came out...but then...my friend gave me a postcard of Midori wearing it O_O....AND it gets added to the wishlist RIGHT AWAY ;)
But, besides my weakness of wanting everything Midori wears (I still need to do my post about that), Green is also my Birthstone color, Emerald for May ;D And when I turned 18, my mom gave me some emerald jewelry, but I haven't worn it a lot because it doesn't match my wardrobe...so if I have a LOLITA dress with Green, I can DEFINITELY wear my jewelry with it ^_^
3) BABY Clockwork Tea Party in Red
I DO have a lot of Red in many of my printed dresses...but I don't have an actual RED DRESS yet ;P
And, my mom & sister always told me that Red looks really good on Asians, so I started to think I SHOULD get a Red Lolita dress one day ^^
This print I fell in love with right away...but so must have everyone else b/c I Rarely see it for sale...and when I do, it's always in the other colorways...
And the print itself has ALL MY LOVES in it ;)
-Tea Party theme covers my love of Alice in Wonderland...the checkered print is part of this too
-There are TEDDY BEARS on the print, which will forever be my obsession...
-There's a clock theme too or maybe clock accessories, which makes me think of Steampunk, which i'm into as well ^^
-OOH, & BUTTERFLIES!! Another Love of mine ^^
Anyways, check out these other bloggers for more Lolita Prints & Colors ^_^





No comments:
Post a Comment