Thursday, June 28, 2012

GLB vol 44 Review ^_^

There is soo much epicness in this vol, i'm going to post a gazillion pics XD So...here we go:
 This is the summer vol, so the cover is with a super cute kimono ^_^
 A few standout prints, like Meta's newest Swan Lace ^^

 Innocent World's newest prints

 There was an Hangry&Angry page :)

 But the newest trend....the models are wearing the Verum tights from Grimoire XD
 I'm also a Dolly-Kei fan, so I know these tights well...but...they're made for skinny legs, so i shall sadly never own a pair...but i can admire them XD
 And Look! It's Kaori from Grimoire ^^
 Then, there's the usual Hair tutorial: Lolita
 Prince w/ Akira...of course XD
 Gothic
 As always, Mana's latest creations
 &...something I don't see too often...a Japan Steampunk group...i guess it's finally spreading ;)
 The patterns were for Juliette et Justine items...& that's how my latest obsession for this brand started...i love their prints XD

The kimonos are sooo pretty as well ;)
And now, some cool things:
 my mook came w/ a big poster
 & Grimoire Stickers ^^
I also really liked this accessories section ;D
As well as this section on doing makeup like BJDs ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment