Sometime last year, i was all complaining about not having enough Loli bags...so i've been building up my collection...Especially the shaped ones XD
First Purse was from Tokyo Rebel...here's a quick review ^_^
Website: http://www.tokyorebel.com/
Ordering is fairly easy...add to cart, check out, pay w/ paypal, etc...
One good thing is you get 2 options for shipping: Standard or Express ^^
Here's a timeline of my order:
April 19 - Placed order (recv'd email confirming order)
April 20 - Order shipped (recv'd email saying was shipped, provided tracking #)
April 24 - Received package (It came the same time as my bodyline order, so that was an awesome day ^^ )
So, even though I chose the standard shipping, it still came super fast ;)
And now...Pictures XD
Package arrived in perfect condition
It even came in the Brand's Bag ^_^
Wrapped in another plastic bag
IW's Rose Lace Book Bag in Black ^^
I had just bought a vintage one, but IW is one of my all time Fave brands...& these sell SUPER FAST on the comm sales...so I decided to get it ;D
The Spine
there's a little zipper on the back
And the inside is really roomy ^^
And of course, it can fit a GLB XD
They even sent a little thank you note along w/ the invoice...such good customer service ^^
The purse is soooo well- made & I'm really glad I decided to buy it...PLUS, unlike my vintage purse, this one can carry a lot...although, I'll probably keep both to have different coord ideas ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment