Monday, April 2, 2012

Coordinating fun w/ ETC!

I recently bought an ETC dress from a fellow Lolita...& the main reason is b/c...

THEY'RE FUN TO MAKE COORDS WITH ^_^

ETC patterns are so cute & colorful, there are so many ways to create outfits w/ them...I once got stuck looking @ all the pics on the tumblr O_O  

Well, first, here's the dress i bought:
I'm not sure what it's called, but it's so pretty...maybe jewelry something? 
but anyways, 2 of my favorite colors right now are Peach & Mint, so...here are the coords ;D
Peach: I found the cardi @ a garage sale...& i recently bought the flats @ F21 ^^
 & Mint: Sweater/wrap from Goodwill...& i just bought the mint sandals from Wet Seal...i've been finding awesome lolita things in retails stores lately :D

I also wouldn't mind bringing out the Jewel colors as well...or maybe do a Gold theme? So many possibilities XD

No comments:

Post a Comment