So, after perusing the comm sales...& drooling over prints i can't afford atm...I saw that Lolitadesu was having a sale on some items & so after checking out the site & a couple of reviews, i decided to give them a try ^_^
The company is located in Denmark & their site is: http://www.lolitadesu.com/
There were a bunch of things on sale, but I decided to get a Shirley Temple Cinderella print skirt :D
And then...I added a couple more items: Lace black fan & an Imai Kira bookmark ^^
Shipping came out to about $15, which is about normal for international ;)
It took about a week to come & they were good about letting me know when my order was shipped.
Packaging was a well-sealed padded envelope & the bookmark was safely inside another envelope...along w/ a Lolitadesu card ^^
Overall, ordering was easy & I would order from them again!
And now...PICTURES ;D
The packaging...& this time i blocked out my address ;)
My new skirt, fan & bookmark ^^
And lastly...a REALLY quick coord ;P it's really blurry, but it was dinner time, so I quickly put the skirt on over a petti( it's SUPER SHORT...even on me XP ), put on a black blouse & wore my Cinderella Themed jewelry ^_^ I also wore my OTK meta socks i got from my LP.
*Some things about the skirt:
There is one pocket...but, if you put the bow in the back, the pocket is facing the wrong way...so, that's why it's in the front ;P Another thing is the fabric for the skirt is pretty thick...& also, the size is pretty small...but i still fit...kind of ;) P.S. I WILL do my wardrobe post...but i'm waiting for my last Lolita item to come...it's an h.naoto frill jsk XD
No comments:
Post a Comment