Monday, October 17, 2011

Lolita Jewelry ^^


Alright, so i noticed...I haven't really done many Lolita posts O_O  sigh.... SO, here it is, my post geared towards Loli ^^

So, I love looking @ the accessories, especially the jewelry that goes along w/ brand prints...but of course they're expensive :/  & for a while i thought i could hopefully one day get something...but then...i would see really cute "lolita-ish looking" necklaces @ retail stores, like Icing & Forever21 ^_^

Then again, I guess the quality's not there...but anyways, here are some examples:
 A cute mask necklace to go w/ my AATP Masquerade Theater: found @ Icing
 
 Bear necklace to go w/ IW British Bear...I'm trying to sell this dress, but the necklace would match other bear prints ^^ :found @ Forever21
 Cinderella's carriage ^_^  Of course i don't have a Cinderella print...yet... ;D
This was also found @ Forever21 & unlike Icing, the jewelry @ F21 is pretty cheap ;)
And lastly, I just found this pretty Pegasus necklace @ Papaya clothing...price wasn't too bad either.
& now it matches my Carousel print skirt ^^

I've also seen little rabbits, bows, foods...& other really cute random things that would be super cute w/ Loli prints XD

1 comment: